Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fruit Salad...Yummy Yummy....

...sorry, but that's what's playing through my head as I'm editing sessions tonight. We took Alex to her first concert today - you guessed it, The Wiggles! I have to admit, I actually got excited when the big red car started rolling out on stage. As goofy as they are, those guys put on a good show. They had the kids dancing in the aisles. Alex was so awe-struck by the event, however, that she sat wide-eyed in our laps almost the entire show. She did warm up for the second to last song and danced to Hot Potato, Hot Potato. (I sincerely apologize if I just got that song stuck in your head!)

No photos to share from that big event. I left my big camera at home because I had read all kinds of stipulations online that the venue had about photography (no flash, no zoom lenses, so lenses longer than 3.5 inches, no interchangeable lenses, yada yada yada). Of course, once the show got going, there were all kinds of cameras flashing everywhere...so much for rules! So we got out the point and shoot to grab a couple of pics, but haven't downloaded those yet.

But, I won't leave you with no new photos to see! These are a few more in my new studio space.

Meet Jack. Don't you just want to eat him up roll by sweet little roll!?!


No comments: