Saturday, August 16, 2008

Senior Style!

I had such a blast with this session. This was my first senior to shoot in a while - and it felt great to get back in it! (Actually, the beautiful Natalie is not exactly a senior - she graduated this past May and will be heading off to college before the end of the month!) Don't get me wrong, I love shooting all my sweet babies and energetic toddlers, but it is a lot of fun to work with seniors and put kind of a fashion flair on their session.

We began the session with Natalie's graduation gown. Natalie is a graduate of Ursuline, where all the girls wear white gowns and carry a dozen red roses. Can you imagine what a beautiful sight that is?




To top it off, Natalie is as sweet as she is pretty, so she was a pleasure to work with, too!

To wrap this entry up, I want to wish Natalie all the best as she heads off to college. I have no doubt there are great things in Natalie's future!

No comments: