Monday, August 4, 2008

A Newborn to Share

I know you have heard me say that newborns are among my favorite subjects. Take a look at this precious little bundle, and you will see why! He was so sweet and content during most of our session, particularly while we had him all snuggled into these soft, warm blankets.






And with Big Brother...By the way, these sibling shots are really tough to get, even when the older child is very sweet and excited to be a big brother like Bear was! So if you find yourself in this situation and your toddler is not cooperating, please don't get frustrated - it happens to everyone! Well, almost everyone...I think the only time I got the sibling shots with total ease was a couple of years ago when my precious little client (and friend), Avery, became a big sister. She sat politely on the couch and waited patiently while her mom put her baby brother in her lap and I clicked away! But this doesn't really count - we lovingly refer to Avery as the perfect child!

Okay, enough rambling for now...I've got photos to edit!

No comments: