Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

I recently had the pleasure of photographing the children of some of my friends, Phil & Amy, from grad school. Back in the day, after a big round of tests, or meeting a big deadline, Phil could throw quite the party. (The 80's party was my personal favorite...if only I had photos from that event handy!)

Two adorable kiddos later, Phil & Amy may have settled down a bit, but we still have a blast with their family. And, my own Alex has quite the crush on Logan!

And you can see why, right?? He's a cutie!
When the sibling shots turn out to be some of the best in the bunch, I think that says a lot about their relationship! As I was editing these photos, I thought about another session we did together just about this time a year ago. Amy had a wonderful idea to document Lauren's first day of Kindergarten. It's amazing to see how much Miss Lauren has grown up in just one short year!
Okay, from this perspective, school looks like a pretty imposing place for such a little thing...But Lauren was ready to take it on. Wow, it's hard to imagine my little one taking this walk in a couple of years!Okay, it's storming pretty hard out, and there have been some pretty big "boom booms," as Alex calls them. So maybe I better shut down the computer for the night. More tomorrow!

No comments: