Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome Baby Kareena

I'm sorry I've neglected my new blog for a few days - the long holiday weekend had us hoppin'! I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th celebrations. We consumed way too much ice cream, but what better way to spend the weekend? Bryan actually broke out the ice cream maker and made several batches of homemade yogurt and ice cream - with lots of help from Alex, of course.

But now that things are settling back down, I wanted to take a moment to share a few photos of this little delight! Little Kareena (or Coco as her mom calls her) was very eager to join this world, coming a few weeks early. So even though she was 5 weeks old when we photographed her, she was still a petite little thing at around 7 lbs! But don't let her size fool you - she's a strong one. She got her legs going and nearly pushed herself right out of one of my baskets!

She was such a doll to work with. Here are just a couple of the sweet shots we captured...


No comments: