Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Loves Disco - What A Party!

The first Baby Loves Disco event to hit Dallas was this past Saturday. For those of you not familiar with this event, check out the link under "Favorite Spots on the Web." I had the pleasure of being the official photographer for the event. I had a blast - but I gotta tell ya...I was exhausted at the end. It took a lot of energy to keep up with that many toddlers bustin' a move on the dance floor. Everyone looked like they were having a ball. And the kiddos were such a sight to see. We had glitz....


We had glamour...


We even had the Boogie Man!
These are just a few of the adorable shots from the event. If you were at the event, check back here for updates on when all the proofs will be posted and details on how to order prints. I expect to have proofs up within 2 weeks.

And don't miss the next event - July 26th. I'm sure it will be every bit the party that this one was!

One last note - a big thank you & congratulations to Kris, the host of the event. She did a wonderful job pulling everything together!

No comments: