Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Loves Disco Gallery Available!

It's ready! The gallery for the first Baby Loves Disco event is live. You can view and order prints at www.karenfishphotography.com/photocart. Once you have logged into the site, type "bld1" as the event code. Browse through the thumbnails to find photos of your own little cutie, and enjoy the fun pics of the other little partiers along the way! The online ordering system should walk you through everything, but please feel free to contact me (karen@karenfishphotography.com) if you have any questions.

I hope I captured at least one fun photo of all the children - with all the different activities there were, though, I'm afraid I may have missed some. If I missed your little guy or gal, I do apologize. Please don't hesitate to flag me down at the next event and make sure I get a shot!

Also, at the event I talked to several of you who were interested in a portrait session. If you would like to see samples of my portrait work, view the galleries on my main site.

Enjoy!

No comments: