Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Few More Favorites

I couldn't resist sharing just a few more favorites from the beach!


Alex in her sun hat. Before the trip, Grammy let Alex pick the buttons she wanted on her hat!



A Daddy-Daughter moment. You may not be able to see them in this picture, but you have no idea what it took to get those pigtails in...Aunt Corrie to the rescue!

I love this image that Bryan caught of me & Alex enjoying the dolphins. This is at the Corpus Christi Aquarium. Which, by the way, is a great attraction if any of you are taking kiddos to the area this summer. It provided a nice break from the sun and the sand, and the kids had a blast.

I set my alarm the last morning we were there so I could go out and catch the sunrise. It was early, and the bugs were biting, but it was worth it - quite a sight!

No comments: