Friday, October 24, 2008

Handsome Twins

I just adore these little guys! I've been photographing them since they were 2, and I always have such a blast with them. Never fails...they always get to cracking up like this...makes me wonder what their dad is doing behind my head?????


Brandon's little personality is so much fun!

And Brady has the sweetest eyes!


I also got to try out my red wall during their session! In the office portion of my studio, one wall is painted red and it's right next to some windows that let in great light. So, I squeezed all my furnishings into one half of the office so I could leave the space near the light open for shooting. I really love how it turned out - especially fun for the holidays, but I think I'll enjoy it year-round.
Well boys, thanks again for another very entertaining session - I definitely got my dose of laughs!

No comments: