Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Down By The Lake

We live close to the lake (White Rock Lake) - technically walking distance, but that would be a long walk! Every time I drive by it, I'm reminded of how pretty it is and I wish we would take more advantage of having it so close! So I finally took the time to scout out some spots around the lake and found this little area - I think it turned out to be a great spot!

Max is just a couple of weeks older than my Alex, and I've had a ball photographing him over the last couple of years. This year, I was so excited to add his new baby brother, Sam, to the mix!
Max, being the boy that he is, was very drawn to the lake. So, naturally, we took a little time out to "fish!"Notice the ever-present stick! We had a laugh when we remembered that Max was wielding a stick in the majority of his portraits last year, too! Boys will be boys, right?!?Maybe next year, Sam will be big enough to wield a stick, too!

On another note, I just re-read this and realized I ended nearly every sentence with an exclamation point. Sorry - we just had so much fun! (Had to get one more in.)

No comments: