Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Matilda Jane Clothing Show and Portrait Event


Some of you may remember we tried to do this event last summer, but these clothes are so popular, by the time our show came up, they were almost completely out of inventory, so we called the show off.  So, this year, we scheduled our show at the very beginning of the season to make sure that wouldn't happen again!

For those of you not familiar with Matilda Jane, it is a line of clothing (mostly children's, though they do have some great adult pieces as well!) that is really unique.  The clothes are fun and funky, with a sweet vintage flair.  Alex literally got an extra little bounce in her step every time she wore the adorable circle skirt she got last spring.

My friend Amy (her daughter, Kate, is pictured in her very own MJ above) & I will be hosting a trunk show at my home on March 9th from 10:00am-1:00pm.  (This information, including my address will be going out in my newsletter.  If you don't receive my newsletter, please e-mail me for the address.  I just feel a little funny putting it out there on the web for all the world!) Check out the line at Matilda Jane Clothing - if this style grabs you like it did me, come on by and pick out some goodies!

The fun, fresh style of this clothing line really matches the style of my photography so well!  So, I thought it would be a blast to tie in a portrait event.

With the purchase of an outfit at the trunk show, you will receive a pass for Matilda Jane Week at my studio.   Appointments will be scheduled April 27th through May 1st for complimentary mini-sessions for your little ones all decked out in their Matilda Jane!


1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Hi Karen! Since I will have to attend your show "via long distance", just call me Monday and remind me and I will give you the CC # and info for the order. I think I will want the Sambrina tank and I may have to have those linen pants for me too! the more I look at them I may have to try them out! (maybe when I travel or something and can pretend to be "taller" ha ha!) I saw a mom wearing some MJ pants today, and although they were knit they were really cute on, so maybe I'll try them out! And I'd love to give you the order if I'm going to try it! Just call me on Monday and remind me, and I'll probably have you try them on for my sizing, ok? Hopefully your trunk keeper will bring adult clothes/sizes to try on! Thanks! jennifer defatta